Following a very successful first year back in the German Capital, Broadband World Forum will be returning to Messe, Berlin on the 23-25 October 2018 for more beer, more bratwurst and most importantly, more broadband!
BBWF is the only event in the world with an exhibition and agenda focused exclusively on network infrastructure. It’s the largest event in the world to focus on the networks and the meeting place for the industry. With updates on regulation, policy, standards and technology, as well as product launches and announcements, BBWF is the place to find out what’s hot in broadband!
FREE EXPO PASS
Register for a Free Expo Pass and get access to two vibrant exhibition halls filled with the industry’s most important players, two content hubs with more than 25 hours of free content covering AI, Smart Home, IoT, Blockchain, and more hot topics, world class speakers from Deutsche Telekom, SK Telekom, Sky Italia, Broadband Forum and more, and unmissable networking opportunities throughout the event! Get your free pass here: https://secure11.eventadv.com/broadband-world-forum/
PREMIUM DELEGATE PASS
Register for a Delegate Pass and get access to all the above, plus full access to the 3-day conference, with over 50 hours of premium content. The extensive agenda will deep dive into Next-Generation Networks, Open Telco, Virtualization & Automation and the Connected Home, with top C-level speakers including;
- Axel Clauberg, Vice President, Infrastructure Cloud & IP End to End at Deutsche Telekom
- Dr. Eric Kuisch, CTO at Vodafone Deutschland
- Howard Watson, CEO & CIO at BT Technology, Service & Operations & BT Group
- Cayetano Carbajo Martín, CTO at Telefónica Deutschland
- Shahin Arefzadeh, CTO at Ziotis
- Craig Fenton, Director, Strategy & Operations at Google
- Dr. Paul Doany, CEO at Turk Telekom
- Luís Alveirinho, CTO at Portugal Telecom
- Takehiro Nakamura, SVP and General Manager of the 5G Laboratories at NTT DOCOMO
Find out more and book your place: https://tmt.knect365.com/bbwf/attend-as-a-delegate