13-15 October 2020 | Virtual Event
Over the past 20 years, Broadband World Forum has established itself as the trusted event partner for the industry and a driver for broadband connectivity as a tool for social empowerment and economic development across the globe.
In 2020, we have all had adapt to new ways of operating in our personal and professional lives, BBWF similarly finds new ways of serving the global broadband community. We are pleased to present BBWF 2020 as a fully virtual event, taking place online from 13-15 October.
Working with operators from across the globe and gathering a wider global audience of 4,800+ attendees, 2020 gives you the most comprehensive event experience ever and the opportunity to engage with the industry like never before, with expanded, AI driven matchmaking services, live networking and access to 200+ expert speakers from the comfort of your own home. So what should you be excited about for 2020?
• The launch of the Connected Home Summit; New for 2020, the CHS is designed to support the needs of our ecosystem via home access and gateway technologies, next-gen connectivity such as Wifi 6, device capabilities and partnership strategies for the best consumer offering.
• This year, the Keynotes will be free to access for all attendees. Expert industry thought-leaders from across the world will take the stage to present on their innovations, impact and vision for global connectivity as well as answer your questions during the live Q&As!
• Virtual Interactive Expo – Our virtual expo has been custom built to ensure you can easily meet the brands leading the way in the industry. Each virtual booth is custom designed to enable live video chat, scheduled meetings, downloadable content and live presentations.
• Topic led and speaker networking; choose what topics you’re interested in and we will match you with like-minded attendees and speakers so you can get the vital updates you need!
• The Broadband Library – Share and access content with the BBWF community. We’ll also give you access to this and all the sessions, on-demand, for up to 30 days after the event.
BBWF isn’t just the most important event for the global broadband industry. It’s the community meeting point for the best and brightest, connecting us to a better digital future.
See you online in October!