The 3rd Annual Smart Cities International Symposium & Exhibition, January 22-24, 2019 in Chicago brings together thought leaders and practitioners from around the world to explore the most recent technology advances, business models, and lessons learned to date in making the Smart City a reality.
Expert speakers will examine the experiences of municipal governments who are pushing the envelope and moving toward actual implementation of the Smart City vision. The emphasis is on implementation strategy, case studies, best practices and the development of compelling business models for transitioning to the 21st Century Smart City.
Topics to be addressed in January include:
- Putting People First in Sustainable Urban Development
- Refining the Smart City Vision: Innovative Approaches and Strategies
- Shaping Smart City Development with Strategic Partnerships
- The Array of Things and the Future of the Smart City
- Is America Prepared for Energy Democracy?
- Modernizing Our Cities: The Role of the Utility and Other Players
- Energy Independent Smart Cities
- Different Approaches To Structuring A Smart Cities Movement
- Catalyzing Smart Communities: Changing Parameters, Players And Structures
- Communications Protocols and Networks for Smart City Communications
- Enhancing sustainability, accessibility and livability
- Key emerging technologies and applications
- And more